Sunday, April 1, 2012

Testimonials - From some of my satisfied clients...

"HypnoBirthing helped me to look at labor without any fear. Everyone kept asking me if I was nervous about labor and I answered them honestly with 'No, I'm actually very excited about labor.' The breathing techniques are wonderful and so helpful, not only during labor, but any time you need to relax. I used the breathing techniques in the beginning when breastfeeding was painful and I really think it helped Jack and I to bond more easily." -Emily (pictured with baby Jack)

"It was absolutely the reason I had such a calm, wonderful birthing experience...I think it's the best childbirth instruction out there." -Leanne (Professional Doula & HypnoBirthing mom, pictured with baby Adrienne)


"I had a great birth experience...I feel that the birth couldn't have been any better. I wouldn't change a thing. I really thank 'HypnoBirthing' for getting me through this experience. I used a lot of visualization techniques and I have to say that most of what I wanted and visualized came to be in reality." Wendy (pictured with baby Wyatt)

"Cindy brought a sense of peace and calmness with her which filled the whole room and made all my fears disappear...Cindy's mere presence and reassuring look was very comforting and was very encouraging to me...We are sure that we are going to have her as our Doula for the next baby." Hima & Venu

"In total my labor was about 14 hours and honestly through most of it, I didn't even think it was happening since it wasn't bad or 'painful,' mostly uncomfortable. After Stephen was out I felt great and did not take any medication afterwards. So, big THANK YOU for the HypnoBirthing classes!!!!! I was really relaxed and confident through the whole labor and pregnancy. Thank you again and keep doing what you do!" (Julie, Summer 2008)


"The class was useful! The labor was pretty uneventful...not very long, so I made it through without medications. I think the most useful thing for me was actually doing the relaxation exercises in class...I would definitely use the techniques again...I feel that my recovery was faster because of the decisions I made." T.M. (First Baby)

"Thanks for thinking of us and thanks for your help! The labor was long, about 20 hours, but med free and either walking or kneeling which is what I wanted...The nurses commented that they were surprised by my control. That surprised me, since I was shooting for even more than I thought I had...The breathing was most helpful and I used the countdown method to help me relax, that and [my husband's] eye contact." T.M. (Second Baby)

"My birth experience was a really positive one. I have to thank you for the relaxation techniques that you taught me to help me get through the events of that day...The slow inhale breathing really helped a lot..." (Name withheld by request)

"We'd just like to reiterate how terrific Cindy Unger was during the class, and indeed during the entire pregnancy. We are very grateful to her. The breathing techniques, the visualization exercises, & Cindy's descriptions of the labor process [were] extremely useful. Cindy was also enormously helpful outside of class, by email, etc. We also feel that HypoBirthing made the pregnancy, not just the birth, a much better experience." (Names withheld by request)

"We are doing well and had a wonderful birth (unplanned at home!). Thank you so much for the great classes, I am convinced that it was the HypnoBirthing preparation that allowed us to have such a smooth, easy, beautiful birth." - Angie, December 2006

"Thanks, Cindy! I'm certain I couldn't have had such a great experience without your class. This was completely different from [my first baby's] birth!" - Summer '08

"I was SO HAPPY with our birth...I know that not everyone can say that their birth went exactly the way they wanted it to go, so I feel really blessed. Thank you for everything! I will refer you and Hypnobirthing to everyone!" - Summer '08

"The birth couldn't have been more beautiful--I labored almost entirely on the birth ball and was able to birth her without any pain medications. I really used the techniques you taught, and appreciated your class." - Summer '08

No comments:

Post a Comment